§1. General Information
- Before placing your order/making your purchase please read the terms and conditions.
- The seller is Modern Concrete Sp. z o.o. based in Trzebnica.
- Orders are filled in Poland. Sales and shipment abroad only after prior arrangements with the Customer.
§ 2. Orders
- Products are made to order, and manufactured according to individual specifications defined by the Customer.
- Orders should be made by phone or email.
- Order realization time is determined individually with the customer and depends on the quantity of ordered products.
- Concrete tiles may deviate from the manufacturer’s specified dimensions by up to 0.9%.
- For large format tiles, the concavity effect can be up to 5mm.
§ 3. Payments
- Due to the specific nature of the ordered goods and services, the manner and date of payment may also be set individually, including installment payments and advance payment.
- VAT invoices are sent electronically to the Customer’s email address.
§ 4. Delivery
- Depending on the place of delivery and quantity, the ordered goods are delivered by the seller’s own delivery system or by courier companies
- The customer is charged the delivery cost in accordance with the current price list of the carrier or the previously determined cost of the seller’s own delivery system.
- After prior arrangement, the good can be picked up at the seller’s premises.
- The Customer is obliged to view and verify the goods and at the time of receipt. In the case of any defect, the Customer must inform the seller (supplier) at the time of pickup, and in the case of courier service, a damage report must be written. After receipt of the consignment, complaints about defects, discoloration or bumps will not be accepted, as they may be the result of the way the product is stored and used by the buyer.
§ 5. Cancellation, complaints
- The product offered by the seller is manufactured according to individual Customer specifications. The subject of the service is the non-prefabricated merchandise. According to Art. 38. pt. 3 of the Consumer Rights Act, the Customer is not entitled to the right to withdraw from the contract off the premises the company.
- The basis and responsibility of the Seller against the Customer, if the Products sold have a physical or legal defect (warranty)
Defined by generally applicable law, in particular in the Civil Code:
- A) Complaints should be submitted in writing to: Modern Concrete Sp. With o.o., ul. Prusicka 24, 55-100 Trzebnica or by email to: email@example.com
- B) The complaint should include:
– information and circumstances relating to the subject matter of the complaint, in particular the nature and date of the defect together with photographic documentation;
– a request for a way to bring the product into compliance with the Sales Agreement or a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the sales Agreement;
– contact details of the person filing the complainant
- C) Complaints will be considered within 14 calendar days. Complaints that do not meet the criteria indicated in par. 5 point 2 subpoint b will not be considered.
§ 6. Final provisions
- Placing an order is tantamount to the acceptance of these regulations.
- The personal Customer data entrusted to us processed solely for the purpose of the contract realization and is not transferred to other entities for marketing purposes.